DOCUMENT TRANSLATION & INTERPRETATION SERVICES
It is hard to overestimate the importance and value brought by life sciences industry as it encompasses a vast number of fields such as biology, plant sciences, zoology, pharmaceutical, and biomedical sciences, to name only a few. Discoveries in these fields affect us all, and their impact knows no borders. Translation of scientific findings allows scientists, technology specialists, and academics to make advances in their respective fields and share the knowledge that enhances our understanding of life itself.
At PGLS, we have more than a decade of experience in providing high-quality life sciences translation and interpretation services in more than 200 languages. Among the many types of life sciences translation and interpretation projects we have completed are:
- Chemistry Manufacturing & Controls (CMC);
- Patents & Contracts;
- Scientific Journal Articles;
- Regulatory Documentation;
- Clinical Trial Protocols;
- Scientific Research Texts;
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS);
- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC);
- Lab Reports & Validation Reports;
- Marketing Collateral;
- Informed Consent Forms (ICFs);
- Patient Education & Recruitment Materials; and
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Our team of professional linguists are among the best in the business and are experts not only in foreign language translation and interpretation but also in the life sciences industry. Additionally, all of our linguists go through our rigorous recruitment and vetting process, and all language projects adhere to our complete, multi-step Quality Control process in accordance with ISO and ASTM standards.
The highly-skilled, professional translators and subject matter experts at PGLS ensure that every detail is translated with the utmost accuracy and consideration of other contexts and facts.