PGLS IS ON THE GSA PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SCHEDULE FOR TRANSLATION & INTERPRETATION SERVICES!
With more than 30+ years of combined experience in translation, localization, and security analysis, PGLS is a leading provider of language solutions for the Federal Government.
Conveniently located in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area, PGLS is an SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business. Among our many satisfied government clients are:
- Department of Justice
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Department of State
- Foreign Service Institute
- Department of the Navy
- Department of Defense
- House of Representatives
Our full suite of comprehensive solutions is available in more than 200 languages and regional dialects, and includes the following services:
- Written Translation
- Interpretation (On-Site, Over-the-Phone, Video Remote)
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing (DTP)
- Foreign Language Transcription / Translation
- Language Analysis
- Foreign Language Voiceover & Subtitles
- Language Training & Consulting
- And much more …
Our commitment to providing the highest quality language services to the Federal Government is unparalleled, and is attested to by our ISO 9001 Certification (Quality Management). Furthermore, our GlobalCheck™ Quality Management System meets or exceeds the recommendations outlined in ISO 17100:2015 (Translation Services), ISO 18841:2018 (Interpreting Services), ASTM F2575 – 14 (Standard Guide for Quality Assurance in Translation), and ASTM F2089 – 15 (Standard Practice for Language Interpreting).
The key to our ability to provide the highest quality language services is rooted in our extensive pool of professional, certified linguists. We work with more than 10,000 translators, interpreters, and language specialists, all of whom are experts in their respective fields and have successfully completed our rigorous recruitment and vetting process.
As a leader in the language services industry, PGLS maintains corporate memberships with the American Translators Association (ATA), Association of Language Companies (ALC), National Capital Area Translators Association (NCATA), National Council on Interpreting in Healthcare (NCIHC), National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT), and Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID).
GSA Contract / Vendor Information:
- Professional Services Schedule (00CORP); Language Services Schedule 738 II
- SIN 382-1 (Translation Services)
- SIN 382-2 (Interpretation Services) – Pending
- SIN 382-3 (Training and Educational Materials) – Pending
- SIN 382-5 (Services for the Visual and Hearing Impaired) – Pending
- Business Type: SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business; 8(a) Certification (Pending)
- DUNS #: 080184636
- Cage Code: 7N6N7
- NAICS: 541930 (Translation & Interpretation)
- GSA Contract #: 47QRAA18D001Y
- Contract End Date: 11/30/2022
Yes, we accept government purchase cards!
For more information, or to receive a free consultation and quote on your next language project please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.