DOCUMENT TRANSLATION & INTERPRETATION SERVICES
In 2017 alone, U.S. Government spending on translation and interpretation services exceeded USD 517 million, making it one of the largest buyers procuring language services. The Government’s need for language services spans multiple industries and subject areas, from military/defense and intelligence to intellectual property and foreign diplomacy. It is also smart policy on the local front to demonstrate open-mindedness and fairness to its diverse internal population. For many organizations operating in the public sector, offering language support to its constituents is required by law, as is the case for courts and schools.
At PGLS, we have more than a decade of experience in providing high-quality government translation and interpretation services in more than 200 languages. Among the many types of government translation and interpretation projects we have completed are:
- Official Diplomatic Correspondence;
- Intelligence Collection & Analysis;
- Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty (MLAT) Documentation;
- On-site Linguist Staffing (including cleared linguists);
- Patents & Trademarks;
- Informational Content for LEP Communities;
- Military Manuals & Training Courses;
- On-site Interpreting for International Conferences & Legal Proceedings;
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing (DTP) & Section 508 Compliance;
- Website Localization; and
- Speeches & Press Releases.
Our team of professional linguists are among the best in the business and are experts not only in foreign language translation and interpretation but also in the Government sector. Additionally, all of our linguists go through a rigorous recruitment and vetting process, and all language projects adhere to our complete, multi-step Quality Control process in accordance with ISO and ASTM standards.
At PGLS – a GSA contract holder – we understand the Government’s need for discretion, accuracy, and trustworthiness in their vendors. Not only are we able to navigate the nuances of government communication, but we also offer multilingual expertise across a broad range of technical fields and complex intellectual concepts with rapid delivery and high accuracy.